WARNING: This is a medical blog intended ONLY for medical professionals!!! This blog contains nudity and graphic images of cosmetic surgeries. If you are offended by nudity and graphic images, or if your religion does not allow you to look at such images or to get cosmetic surgery done on yourself, please leave NOW!!!
WEBSITE INI TIDAK BOLEH DIPERTUNJUKKAN KEPADA ORANG INDONESIA MAUPUN DI WILAYAH NEGARA KESATUAN REPUBLIK INDONESIA. APABILA ANDA ADALAH ORANG INDONESIA, HARAP TINGGALKAN SITUS INI SEKARANG JUGA!!!!!!!
The following case study shows the result of 3-dimensional upper body liposuction which covers arms, armpits, shoulders and upper back, 5 months later. Although this patient had pretty slim arms prior to liposuction, her arms appeared flabby. The mid-arms flared out, a condition Dr Arthur Tjandra of Elixir de Vie refers to as the “butterfly arms”. Five months after liposuction, her arms now appear very slim and toned, although this patient has never worked out in her entire life!
This young woman in her mid-20s first came to Dr Arthur Tjandra of Elixir de Vie 1.5 years ago to embark on her whole body transformation journey. Although she looked perfectly alright when she was fully-clothed, she still chose to embark on this journey. Because, just like Dr Arthur Tjandra of Elixir de Vie himself, who is a perfectionist, she would like to look perfect naked!
Her case studies reveal the common problematic areas which many women, even the slimmest ones, face:
- butterfly arms which flare out in the mid-arms, instead of toned, defined arms which are straight from shoulders down to elbows
- bulging tummy like a woman who is 4-months pregnant
- squarish torso like those of small boys’ because of thick fat over the love handles/lower back and waist, instead of a womanly hour-glass figure
- A-shaped sagging buttocks, instead of O-shaped bubble buttocks because of thick saddle bags
- sagging buttocks because of thick fat over the lower buttocks and back of thighs
- gigantic thunder thighs, instead of slim thighs which taper down to the knees
- bulging hamburger or meatball knees, instead of defined, toned knees, which are shaped like inverted triangles with the top pointing downwards
Her case turns out to be Dr Arthur Tjandra’s ultimate masterpiece which addresses every single issue above. She is a completely transformed woman after this whole body transformation series!
This is a list of her case studies:
This patient has posted a review of her experience on Realself.com: Thank you, Dr Arthur Tjandra!!!
Video 29: Transformation from flabby, butterfly arms, to slim, toned arms after liposuction
Video 30: Result of arms liposuction, 5 months later: A Masterpiece!
For more Liposuction Case Studies, please visit our website: http://elixirdevie.sg/liposuctioncasestudies.html
More liposuction before and after surgery photos can be see here: http://elixirdevie.sg/liposuction%20before%20and%20after.html
Combination of liposuction and autologous fat grafting to breasts or/and buttocks can be seen here: http://elixirdevie.sg/autologousfattransferforbreastaugmentation.html
A list of our patients’ blogs: http://www.elixirdevie.sg/blog.html