WARNING: This is a medical blog intended ONLY for medical professionals!!! This blog contains nudity and graphic images of cosmetic surgeries. If you are offended by nudity and graphic images, or if your religion does not allow you to look at such images or to get cosmetic surgery done on yourself, please leave NOW!!!
WEBSITE INI TIDAK BOLEH DIPERTUNJUKKAN KEPADA ORANG INDONESIA MAUPUN DI WILAYAH NEGARA KESATUAN REPUBLIK INDONESIA. APABILA ANDA ADALAH ORANG INDONESIA, HARAP TINGGALKAN SITUS INI SEKARANG JUGA!!!!!!!
This case is a perfect illustration to show that how it is possible to perform liposuction on even the skinniest person and use that fat to perform autologous fat grafting breasts or/and buttocks augmentation. What many patients do not realize is that it requires more skill and experience for a surgeon to perform liposuction on an already extremely skinny patient, because the layer of fat is so thin, leaving behind no room for error; unlike a fat person with thick layer of fat. The slightest mistake made during liposuction on an extremely skinny person is going to leave behind visible marks on the skin surface, just like what happens to a patient whose case study we recently published: Patient No. 510: Abdominal liposuction disaster in Bangkok, or one of our favorite cases, the African princess who had botched whole body liposuction done in Frankfurt: Patient No. 399.
This young woman was in her mid-20s when she came to Dr Arthur Tjandra of Elixir de Vie for autologous fat grafting breasts augmentation. She had been turned down by all the plastic surgeons she had consulted because she was too skinny for liposuction! As she was not too keen to get implants placed into her breasts, she went online to search for a surgeon who could perform autologous fat grafting breasts augmentation and liposuction on very skinny women, and she found King Arthur! Loving the result so much, she proceeded to get 3 sessions of fat injection into her breasts as well as whole body liposuction. She now returns for her 4th session of autologous fat grafting breasts augmentation. One can see that with the syringe technique of performing liposuction to harvest fat, and with special fat processing and injection technique which Dr Arthur Tjandra employs, the fat survival rate is extremely high!
This is a list of all her case studies:
- Patient No. 270, Session 1: Autologous fat grafting breasts augmentation with arms and outer thighs liposuction on a skinny athlete
- Patient No. 270, Session 2: Autologous fat grafting breasts augmentation and inner thighs liposuction on a skinny athlete
- Patient No. 270, Session 3: Completion of whole body transformation on a skinny athlete
- Patient No. 270: Result of autologous fat grafting breasts augmentation and whole body liposuction on a skinny athlete, 2.5 years later: A Masterpiece!
- Patient No. 270: Transformation from granny butt to bubble butt after thighs liposuction on a skinny athlete: A Masterpiece!
- Patient No. 270, Session 4: Autologous fat grafting breasts augmentation and upper abdominal liposuction on a skinny athlete
- Patient No. 270: Barbie Chee-Bye-plasty: The most beautiful “Chee-Bye” in the world!
- Patient No. 270: Result of autologous fat grafting breasts augmentation, 3 years later
- Patient No. 270: Result of arms liposuction, 3 years later: The Ultimate Masterpiece!
- Patient No. 270: Result of thighs liposuction, 3 years later
- Patient No. 270, Session 5: Autologous fat grafting breasts augmentation and abdominal liposuction on an extremely skinny athlete
Video 38: Result of autologous fat grafting breasts augmentation on a flat-chested, skinny athlete, 3 years later
For more Liposuction Case Studies, please visit our website: http://elixirdevie.sg/liposuctioncasestudies.html
More liposuction before and after surgery photos can be see here: http://elixirdevie.sg/liposuction%20before%20and%20after.html
Combination of liposuction and autologous fat grafting to breasts or/and buttocks can be seen here: http://elixirdevie.sg/autologousfattransferforbreastaugmentation.html
A list of our patients’ blogs: http://www.elixirdevie.sg/blog.html